In the wake of the International Year of Light in 2015, the next LumeNet Workshop is ready to kick-off on April 7-8, 2016.
In the tradition of former excellent Workshops, this event will bring together young PhD researchers in lighting, giving them the opportunity to share ideas and experiences.
This event will be held at the KU Leuven Technology Campus in Ghent.
This event is the perfect opportunity for young researchers in lighting to:
- Share ideas and experiences
- Present their results to their peers and to senior researchers
- Get advice on their unanswered questions
The three main subjects of the LumeNet Workshop 2016 are:
- Light and lighting perception
- Artificial indoor lighting: visual and energy aspects
- Daylighting: visual and energy aspects
During the Workshop, the student will have the occasion to:
- Give a short presentation about their research in small themed groups followed by a thorough discussion lead by two experts
- Talk about the work carried out by their colleagues
- Listen to some invited talks from experts
More information is available on the LumeNet 2016 website