The P9710 Optometer is an instrument which can be used for illuminance (lux) or irradiance (W/m²) measurements, depending on the connected sensor. These sensors convert a detected optical signal to an electrical current. This current is measured and converted to the desired quantity and presented on the display of the P9710. The optometer can be used manually or can be controlled with a computer through a RS-232 connection. The device can be connected to an oscilloscope to visualize the input current. The battery autonomy is approximately 5 hours.
- LCD-display: 2x16 chars, LED backlight
- Battery: 6 V / 0.5 Ah, 5 hours autonomy with backlight, 12 hours without backlight
- Power supply: 7.5 - 8.0 VDC / min. 250 mA
- Detector connector: 9pin DSUB
- Calibration data: stored in the EEPROM of the detector connector
- Remote interface: RS-232 (9600 Baud, 8 data bit, 1 stop bit, no parity)